REET Eligibility Criteria, REET Age Limit, REET Level 1 Education Qualification, REET Level 2 Education Qualification
REET Exam Eligibility Criteria
REET 2015 is the most awaited state level competitive exam in the Rajasthan state. Recently, Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) has released an official notification for all the candidates who want to appear in the REET Exam 2015. REET Exam 2015 Eligibility Criteria is important for all the candidates who are pursuing for REET Exam 2015.
A huge number of candidates are waiting anxiously for the online application forms to be get floated by the officials. We are providing some key points for all the candidates who are preparing for REET Exam 2015 as why it is important to meet Eligibility Criteria to appear in the REET 2015.
REET Eligibility Criteria for Level 1
As we all Know, REET 2015 will be held in two levels i.e. Level 1 stands for those candidates who wants to teach class 1st to 5th .Level 2 stands for those candidates who wants to teach class 6th to 8th. Candidates, who are pursuing for Level 1, need to meet the following Eligibility Criteria in order to apply online. If any candidate doesn’t meet the criteria or acquire the below REET 2015 Education Qualification cannot apply for REET 2015.
Read the whole REET Eligibility Criteria for Level 1 given below:
- Candidates should be 10 +2/ 12th/ Intermediate pass by acquiring 50 % marks in the exam from a recognized board. Along with this, candidates who are appearing in 2 year diploma B.ed may also apply.
- Candidates should be 10+2 pass with at least 45 % marks in all subjects from a recognized board along with it pursuing for Diploma B.ed (Recognition of NCTE, Regulation 2002)
- Candidates needs to be 10+2 pass, with at least 50 % marks plus pursuing for 2 year final Diploma in Special Education.
- Candidates who are graduates can also apply for Level 1 if they have diploma degree in Elementary Education.
REET Eligibility Criteria for Level 2
REET 2015 Eligibility Criteria for Level 2 is little bit different for all the candidates who are pursuing it. Following is the Eligibility Criteria, which they need to fulfill it, if they want to pursue for REET 2015.
- A candidate should have at least graduation degree, with 50 % marks in any subjects, with candidates who are appearing in 2 year diploma Elementary Education may also apply.
- Candidate need to have 50 % marks with at least 1 year B.ed pass degree passed or he/ she must be appearing in final year of Bachelor Education.
- Candidate must be 10+2 pass with at least 50 % marks from any recognized board, additionally appearing in final year of B.El.Ed.
- Candidates who are 12th pass with at least 50 % marks, additionally in final year of B.A/ B.sc Ed.
- Those candidates with graduation degree having 50% marks can apply while appearing in 1 year Special education.
The above eligibility criteria cum Education Qualification of REET 2015 should be fulfilled by the candidate. If candidates have any of the above education qualification, then he/she should apply for REET Exam 2015.